Friday, October 7, 2011

WORDS, WORDS, WORDS

By Alain Delon & Dalida (1973)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ifJapuqYiU

Alain Delon

It is strange,
I don’t know what has happened to me tonight,
I look at you as if I am looking at you for the first time.


Dalida

More words, always words
The same words


Alain

I don’t know how to tell them to you,


Dalida

Nothing but words


Alain

You are the beautiful love story
That I will never stop reading


Dalida

Easy words, brittle words
Too beautiful


Alain
You were my yesterday, you will be my tomorrow


Dalida


Too beautiful


Alain

You are the only truth in my life
You are like the wind that carries the music of the violin
And the smell of the roses
Caramels, sweets and chocolate


Dalida

Sometimes, I don’t understand you
Tender words, sweet words
From your mouth, but not from your heart
One more word
Words, words, words
More words carried by the wind
Nothing but words
Words magical, words deceptive,
That sound false.

No comments:

Post a Comment